Three words encapsulate our DNA, and define who we are and how we behave.
Clear – in our objectives and our advice.
Unambiguous – we will mean what we say and will say what we mean.
Straight-talking – we will avoid jargon and cliché, and will put fact before spin.
Integrity sits at the heart of our business:
We will not:
- Sell you services you do not need.
- Avoid telling you the truth.
- Misuse your information and trade soft favours with it.
- Keep regular office hours.
- Carry on regardless when we do not understand something.
- Offer flaky and aspirational advice.
- Use a dozen words when three will do.
- Be there for you when you want and need us.
- Commit 100% to achieving agreed objectives.
- Keep confidential everything we learn from you and about your business.
- Tell you the truth, and not delay in doing so.
- Be available when you want us to be.
- Not pretend to know something when we do not.
In short we will deliver for you what you need when you need it, and believe that less is often more.